Free clinics and community health centers in Burleson county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Burleson county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Burleson Medical and Dental Clinics:
Burleson County Community Health Clinic
- Location: Somerville, TX - 77879
- Contact Phone: 979-595-1700
- Details: Our clinicians are committed to providing complete, compassionate and affordable health care to you and your family.
- Remarks: Community Health ?>
Bvcaa Healthpoint Caldwell
- Location: Caldwell, TX - 77836
- Contact Phone: 979-567-3287
- Details: At BVCAA, we care about the physical and mental health of our community. We provide high quality affordable health care close to home through programs including Behavioral Health Services, Community Health Centers, Dental Clinics, and Health Education. HealthPoint MISSION: To provide evidence based healthcare utilizing a patient empowered team approach resulting in individual wellness. VISION: Best place for patients to receive care. Best place for providers to practice medicine. Best place for employees to work. VALUES: Integrity, Respect, Empathy, Ethics, Excellence, Diversity, Safety, Professionalism. Our clinicians are committed to providing complete, compassionate and affordable health care to you and your family. We offer a variety of services and support programs.
- Remarks: Individuals without insurance are eligible for our sliding fee scale discount program in which fees for service are based upon income and family size. ?>