Valley Professionals Community Health Center - Cayuga - Cayuga Community Health Center
- 703 W. Park Street
- Cayuga IN, 47928
- Contact Phone: (765) 492-9042
- Clinic Details: Valley Professionals Community Health Center is a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) dedicated to serving those in need, a concept that is not exclusive to healthcare, but is present in everything we do. Whether a patient, fellow employee, local organization, or member of the community, we believe in rolling up our sleeves and lending a helping hand. Valley Professionals opened its first clinic in Clinton, Indiana in 2008, and has since grown to include six additional clinics in Montgomery, Parke, Vermillion, and Vigo counties, as well as, a Mobile School-Based Health Center that visits local schools.
- Website: https://valleyprohealth.org/
- Services: Acute Care; Child & Adult Wellness Exams; Physical Examinations; Immunizations; Women's Health; Chronic Disease Care; Family Planning; Geriatric Care; Minor Procedures; Laboratory Services; Dental; Behavorial Health
- Dental Services: Dental Examinations and Screenings, X-Rays, Cleanings, Sealants, Fluoride Treatments, Education, Emergency Services, Fillings, Root Canals, Dentures
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 43 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicare, Medicaid, Commercial Health Insurance
- Operation Hours: Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri: 8:00am-12:00pm, 1:00pm-5:00pm; Wed: 8:00am-12:00pm, 1:00pm-8:00 pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.