Valley Professionals Community Health Center - Clinton - Clinton Community Health Center
- 777 S Main St., Suite 100
- Clinton IN, 47842
- Contact Phone: (765) 828-1003
- Clinic Details: Valley Professionals Community Health Center is a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) dedicated to serving those in need, a concept that is not exclusive to healthcare, but is present in everything we do. Whether a patient, fellow employee, local organization, or member of the community, we believe in rolling up our sleeves and lending a helping hand. Valley Professionals opened its first clinic in Clinton, Indiana in 2008, and has since grown to include six additional clinics in Montgomery, Parke, Vermillion, and Vigo counties, as well as, a Mobile School-Based Health Center that visits local schools.
- Website: https://valleyprohealth.org/
- Services: Acute Care; Child & Adult Wellness Exams; Physical Examinations; Immunizations; Women's Health; Chronic Disease Care; Family Planning; Geriatric Care; Minor Procedures; Laboratory Services; Behavorial Health
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 56 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicare, Medicaid, Commercial Health Insurance
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:30am-12:00pm, 1:00pm-5:00pm; After-Hours Clinic - Mon-Thurs: 5:00pm-8:00 pm; Sat: 9:00am-1:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.