Center for Family Health - Dental Clinic - Jackson Community Health Center
- 500 N. Jackson St.
- Jackson MI, 49201
- Contact Phone: (517) 748-5500
- Clinic Details: The Center for Family Health is an independent, federally qualified health center providing primary medical care and dental services in Jackson County. A patient-centered medical home, the Center provides services regardless of ability to pay. The Center began serving the community in 1991 and today operates a downtown Jackson facility, a dental clinic, four school health centers, and a satellite clinic at the LifeWays community mental health agency.
- Website: https://www.centerforfamilyhealth.org/
- Services: Dental Services
- Dental Services: Cleanings; Examinations; X-rays; Fluoride treatments; Fillings; Extractions
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 47 hours per week)
- Operation Hours: Mon: 8:00am-7:00pm; Tues-Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.