St. Luke’s Clinic - Jackson Free Clinic
- 132 Seymour Ave.
- Jackson MI, 49202
- Contact Phone: (517) 783-1117
- Clinic Details: St. Luke’s Clinic is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, founded in 2003. Jackson area health care providers generously donate their time to St. Luke’s Clinic. The Clinic is non-denominational and receives no government assistance. We receive our financial support from grants and donations. It is our mission to provide counseling and comprehensive medical and educational services for the medically underserved. We minister to the whole person (body, mind, and spirit) to meet basic needs, and equip people to improve the quality of their lives by encouraging self-sufficiency, a wholesome sense of self-worth, and a genuine spirituality.
- Website: http://www.stlukescliniconline.org/
- Services: Basic Primary Health Care; Preventative Health Care Services (flu shots, etc.); Diabetes Counseling and Supplies; Diabetic Eye Exams; Limited Psychological / Social Work Services; Medication Assistance to St. Luke’s patients (no narcotics are dispensed)
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Part-Time (open 12 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Free
- Operation Hours: Mon, Wed: 7:30am-10:30am; Tues, Thurs: 5:30pm-8:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.