Central Florida Health Care, Inc. - Hardee - Wauchula Community Health Center
- 121 KD Revell Rd
- Wauchula FL, 33873
- Contact Name: S. Figueroa
- Contact Phone: (863) 767-0696
- Clinic Details: Central Florida Health Care, Inc. is a Primary Care Medical Home with focus on the delivery of quality, accessible primary healthcare that is culturally sensitive, affordable and responsive to the community's needs. We serve everybody in the community: the insured, uninsured, under insured and migrants.
- Website: http://www.cfhconline.org/
- Services: Pediatric Care; Physical Exams; Well Child Care; Immunizations for children; Family Planning; Gynecology services & surgery; Obstetrics, Prenatal Care & Delivery; Health Screenings; STDs, HIV/AIDS Testing; Respiratory Acute, Preventive; Dental Care
- Dental Services: Adult and Children Dental Care: Acute, Preventive, Restorative, Prosthetics
- Pediatric Services: Primary Pediatric Care; Well Baby/Child Visits; All School & Sports Physicals; Immunizations for children (Under age 18 - Free); Flu Shot; Same Day Sick Visits; Pediatric Fluoride Treatment (under age 6)
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 51 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicare, Medicaid, Florida Kid Care, Healthy Kids, Workers Compensation, Private Insurance, WellCare, United Healthcare, Tricare, Polk Healthcare, Office of Disability, Netpass, Medicare Railroad, Medicare, First Health Network, HealthEase, Citrus HealthCare, Blue, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Beech Street, Integral Quality Care, Amerigroup
- Operation Hours: Mon-Thurs: 7:30am-6:00pm; Fri: 7:30am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.