Central Minnesota Mental Health Center - Buffalo - Buffalo Low Cost Clinic
- 308 12th Ave. S
- Buffalo MN, 55313
- Contact Phone: (763) 682-4400
- Clinic Details: As a non-profit organization, our mission is to provide person-centered mental health and chemical health services to individuals and families in Benton, Sherburne, Stearns and Wright counties. We inspire hope and recovery by responding to the emerging needs of the community. Through an integrated approach to care, we support our clients through the recovery and healing process.
- Website: https://cmmhc.org/
- Services: Targeted Case Management (TCM); Health Integration Program (HIP); Rehabilitative Services; Crisis Services; Outpatient Services; Chemical Dependency Outpatient Services; Children and Family Services
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round
- Payment Method: A sliding fee scale for those without insurance, based on ability to pay, may also be available.
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.