Access Ohio - Powell Center - Powell Low Cost Clinic
- 75 Clairedan Drive
- Powell OH, 43065
- Contact Phone: (614) 396-5665
- Clinic Details: Access Ohio Mental Health Center of Excellence is a for-profit behavioral health organization dedicated to assuring the highest quality of comprehensive and results-based mental health, chemical dependency and wellness services in Columbus since 2006. Access Ohio provides personalized inpatient, residential and outpatient/community-based behavioral health services to adults, adolescents, children and families who are poor and/or living in poverty. Access Ohio is primarily a Medicaid provider that also accepts Medicare and private insurance. Access Ohio welcomes the opportunity to partner with local alcohol, drug and mental health boards to provide services to community members without insurance. Access Ohio forms collaborations with local non-profits in order to help bring needed services to communities as well.
- Website: http://accessoh.com/
- Services: Community Mental Health Services for Adults, Adolescents, and Children; Counseling/Psychotherapy Services (Individual & Group); Evaluation/Diagnosis/Intake/Psychological Testing Services; Case Management Services and Case Management Group
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.