Free clinics and community health centers in Delaware county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Delaware county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Delaware Medical and Dental Clinics:
Access Ohio - Powell Center
- Location: Powell, OH - 43065
- Contact Phone: (614) 396-5665
- Details: Access Ohio Mental Health Center of Excellence is a for-profit behavioral health organization dedicated to assuring the highest quality of comprehensive and results-based mental health, chemical dependency and wellness services in Columbus since 2006. Access Ohio provides personalized inpatient, residential and outpatient/community-based behavioral health services to adults, adolescents, children and families who are poor and/or living in poverty. Access Ohio is primarily a Medicaid provider that also accepts Medicare and private insurance. Access Ohio welcomes the opportunity to partner with local alcohol, drug and mental health boards to provide services to community members without insurance. Access Ohio forms collaborations with local non-profits in order to help bring needed services to communities as well.
Grace Clinic Delaware
- Location: Delaware, OH - 43015
- Contact Phone: (740) 816-6955
- Details: Grace Clinic Delaware is a free medical ministry that serves uninsured and underinsured members of our community with free medical appointments, prescription assistance, and specialist appointments. It relies on the generosity of over 130 doctors, nurses, specialists, pharmacists, non-medical volunteers, and the support of the community to accomplish its mission.
Vineyard Free Medical Clinic
- Location: Sunbury, OH - 43074
- Contact Phone: (740) 965-8888
- Details: Vineyard’s Free Medical Clinic meets the first and third Mondays of each month at 5pm. We provide a caring atmosphere for basic medical needs. We are staffed with medical professionals including doctors and nurses. We also have a Women's Clinic available by appointment the third Monday of every other month. Limited appointments are available. The above services are for those who have Medicaid and the uninsured within the 200% of the poverty level.