Port Charlotte Medical and Dental Office - Port Charlotte Community Health Center
- 4300 Kings Highway, Suite 210, Suite 500
- Port Charlotte FL, 33952
- Contact Phone: (239) 344-2306
- Clinic Details: Family Health Centers' vision is to improve patient outcomes by providing primary health care, preventive health care, disease management and health related educational services to everyone, including the medically under served, migratory agricultural worker families, the homeless, and other special populations who require access to health care. Family Health Centers of Southwest Florida, Inc. will work with the various communities to identify, plan, and deliver a variety of health care services which will meet the needs of those communities.
- Website: http://www.fhcswf.org/
- Services: Family Medicine; Pediatrics; Dental Services; Women’s Health Services (includes OB/GYN); Laboratory and X-rays; Disease Management
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 45 hours per week)
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.