CHEMED - Lakewood Low Cost Clinic
- 1771 Madison Ave
- Lakewood NJ, 08701-1251
- Contact Phone: 732-364-2144
- Clinic Details: The Center for Health Education, Medicine, & Dentistry (CHEMED) is a Federally Qualified Health Center dedicated to providing primary health care, disease prevention, health education, case management services, and social service referral to all residents of our area to promote and maintain healthier lifestyles. CHEMED currently offers services in Adult & Pediatric Medicine, Dentistry, & Behavioral Health. CHEMED has Social Service and case management staff on-site to assist our patients as well. Over the next year, we will be opening a full Pharmacy & Women’s Health division.
- Website: http://www.chemedhealth.org/index.php
- Services: Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Dentistry, Behavioral Health, specialty care, LRRC
- Dental Services: Our dental department specializes in general dentistry, both in adults and children. Besides routine examinations, our dentists perform root canals, fillings, extractions, bondings, and make dentures. For our pediatric patients, our dentists are trained i
- Remarks: Community Health, Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Full-Time (open 65 hours per week)
- Operation Hours: Internal Medicine: Sunday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM, Monday-Thursday 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM, Friday 9:00 AM - 2:00/3:00/4:00 PM. Pediatrics: Sunday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM, Monday-Thursday 8:30 AM - 9:00 PM, Friday 8:30 AM - 2:00/3:00/4:00 PM, Saturday Nights by appointment
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.