Coastal Volunteers in Medicine - Barnegat Other Primary Care Provider
- 249 South Main Street, Suite 8, 2nd floor
- Barnegat NJ, 08005
- Contact Phone: 609-384-0102
Coastal Volunteers in Medicine (Coastal VIM) is a FREE Family Clinic for uninsured persons with an income below 250% of the federal poverty level, and who live in southern Ocean County, NJ, and neighboring areas.
- Website: http://www.coastalvim.org/
- Services: Outpatient Primary Medical Care, Preventive Medical Services, Prescription Assistance
- Remarks: Open hours vary; Translation and Interpretation for Spanish available
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.