OHI at Stafford Township - Manahawkin Low Cost Clinic
- 333 Haywood Rd
- Manahawkin NJ, 08050-2707
- Contact Phone: 609-489-0110
- Clinic Details: Ocean Health Initiatives, Inc. (OHI) is a 501 (c) 3 non-profit Federally-Qualified Health Center (FQHC) community organization that is based in Ocean County, NJ. OHI shares the Bureau of Primary Health Care's mission to increase access to comprehensive primary and preventative health care and to improve the health status of the underserved and vulnerable populations. OHI is committed to serve populations from areas with the greatest need for primary care medical services.
- Website: www.ohinj.org
- Services: OHI provides a full range of adult and pediatric primary care services, and provides access to care for all ages (prenatal, pediatric, adolescent, adult, and the elderly) and levels of need. Prenatal and postpartum OBGYN services are provided as well. Oth
- Remarks: Community Health, Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Full-Time (open 40 hours per week)
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.