Center for Family Health at Eastside - Chester Community Health Center
- 125 E 9th St
- Chester PA, 19013
- Contact Phone: (610) 872-6131
- Clinic Details: ChesPenn Health Services provides comprehensive health and social services for every member of the family at all stages of life. As a Federally Qualified Health Center, ChesPenn offers affordable fees based on ability to pay regardless of insurance status. ChesPenn is sensitive to language and cultural differences and strives to meet the unique health needs in our communities in linguistically and culturally competent ways. The synergy between our patients, communities, donors, and team makes ChesPenn Health Services the best choice for your health care home.
- Website: http://www.chespenn.org/
- Services: Adult Primary Care; Pediatric Primary Care; Women’s Health; Prenatal Care; Dental Care
- Dental Services: Dental examinations and diagnostic x-rays; Education and nutritional guidance to help prevent cavities and gum disease; Cleanings; Sealant and fluoride varnish application; Fillings; Periodontal (gum disease) therapies; Partial and full dentures
- Pediatric Services: Routine physicals; Well child check ups; Sick visits for common illnesses or minor injuries; Immunizations; Vision and Hearing Screening
- Women's Health Services: Annual gynecological exams and cancer screenings; Family Planning Services; Pregnancy testing
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 44 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicaid, CHIP, Medicare, Private Insurance
- Operation Hours: Medical - Mon, Thurs: 8:30am-5:30pm, Tues, Wed: 9:00am-6:00pm, Fri: 8:00am-1:00pm, Every Other Sat: 9:00am-12:00pm; Dental - Mon-Thurs: 8:00am-5:30pm, Fri: 8:00am-1:30pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.