Planned Parenthood - Upper Darby Health Center - Upper Darby Family Planning Agency
- 7200 Chestnut Street
- Upper Darby PA, 19082
- Contact Phone: (610) 626-9482
- Clinic Details: Planned Parenthood is one of the nation’s leading providers of high-quality, affordable health care, and the nation’s largest provider of sex education. With or without insurance, you can always come to us for your health care.
- Website: https://www.plannedparenthood.org/
- Services: Abortion Referrals; Birth Control; HIV Testing; Men's Health Care; Morning-After Pill (Emergency Contraception); Pregnancy Testing & Services; STD Testing, Treatment & Vaccines; Women's Health Care
- Women's Health Services: Checkups when you have a reproductive/sexual health problem; Breast Exams; Cervical Cancer Screening; Mammogram Referrals; Menopause and Midlife Education, Testing and Treatment; Pap Test; UTI and Vaginal Infection Testing and Treatment
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Part-Time (open 37 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Lower Fee Scale For Uninsured; Aetna (except PEBTF plans); Aetna Better Health; AmeriHealth; Blue Cross Blue Shield; Cigna; Health Partners; Keystone First; Keystone Health Plan East; Personal Choice; United Healthcare; United Healthcare Community Plan
- Operation Hours: Mon, Wed: 8:00am-5:30pm; Tues: 10:00am-4:00pm; Thurs: 9:00am-3:00pm; Fri: 8:30am-3:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.