Planned Parenthood - Upper Darby Health Center - Upper Darby Community Health Center
- 7200 Chestnut Street
- Upper Darby PA, 19082
- Contact Phone: 610-626-9482
- Clinic Details: Planned Parenthood is the nation’s leading sexual and reproductive health care provider and advocate. For nearly 100 years, we’ve worked to improve women’s health and safety, prevent unintended pregnancies, and advance the right and ability of individuals and families to make informed and responsible choices.
- Website: http://www.plannedparenthood.org/
- Services: Abortion Referral, Birth Control, HIV Testing, LGBT Services, Men's Health Care, Morning-After Pill (Emergency Contraception), Pregnancy Testing & Services, STD Testing, Treatment & Vaccines, Women's Health Care
- Remarks: Fees for services are based on your household income. You will not be turned away because of your inability to pay; HOURS: Mon 11:00am-7:00pm; Tues 8:30am-4:30pm, Wed 10:30am-5:00pm, Thurs 9:30am-5:00pm, Fri 8:30am-2:00pm, Sat 8:30am-2:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.