Rural Medical Services Inc. - Chestnut Hill Center - Dandridge Community Health Center
- 3222 Chestnut Hill School Rd
- Dandridge TN, 37725
- Contact Phone: (865) 509-6611
- Clinic Details: Rural Medical Services, Inc. (RMS) is a Community Health Center serving the people of Cocke and Jefferson Counties, Tennessee and surrounding areas. RMS has five primary care clinics which are conveniently located in Newport, Cosby, Parrottsville, Grassy Fork and Chestnut Hill. Our comprehensive health services are available in both Spanish and English and include prenatal care and delivery at the newly renovated Birthing Center at the Tennova Newport Medical Center. Our other services include integrated behavioral health, well child checks, immunizations, family planning, diabetes education, case management, care coordination and sick care. At RMS we care for the entire family and strive to ensure that each patient is able to access the services they need.
- Website: https://www.ruralmedicalservices.org/
- Services: Family Practice; Obstetrics & Gynecology; Specialty Referral; Adult Acute & Chronic Care; Immunizations; Pediatrics; Patient Health Education; Family Planning; Lab Testing; Behavioral Health; Case Management; Care Coordination; Diabetes Education
- Pediatric Services: Newborn and Infant Care; Routine Well and Sick Visits; Same Day Sick Visits; Immunizations; Behavioral Consultations
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 40 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale; Private Insurance; TennCare; CoverKids and Cover TN; Medicare; Self-Payment
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-4:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.