CHILDREN'S BEHAVIORAL HEALTH CLINIC & WIC - Wenatchee Low Cost Clinic
- 504 Orondo Ave Ste A
- Wenatchee WA, 98801-2830
- Contact Phone: 509-662-4296
- Clinic Details: Columbia Valley Community Health serves residents of North Central Washington through four clinic locations in Wenatchee and Chelan. Our physicians, psychologists, dentists and pharmacists are friendly, professional and willing to help you and your family maintain healthy and happy lives.
- Website: www.cvch.org
- Services: We provide acute and chronic disease care, maternity care, nutrition services, WIC and First Steps programs, community outreach, diabetes case management, laboratory, radiology, and pharmacy.
- Dental Services: We provide comprehensive dental care for children through age 18 including exams, cleanings, x-rays, and fillings. We also provide dental care for obstetric and diabetic patients of the clinic. Urgent care dental services are available to adults in the co
- Remarks: Migrant Health Center, Community Health, Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 47 hours per week)
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.