Samuel U. Rodgers Health Center - Clay County Family Medicine & Dental Services - Liberty Community Health Center
- 800 Haines Drive
- Liberty MO, 64068
- Contact Phone: (816) 413-0662
- Clinic Details: For nearly 50 years, family has been the focus of our healing work and our mission to provide high quality, compassionate and affordable health care for all. At Rodgers Health, we deliver universal compassion with cultural competence to everyone who walks through our doors. We believe healthy families are the cornerstone of a healthy community, and we know that taking care of yourself is the best way to take care of your family. It’s health care for everyone, from newborns to seniors. We’re committed to giving you what you need to grow strong and live a healthy life. That’s what it means to be family at Rodgers Health.
- Website: https://www.rodgershealth.org/
- Services: Adult & Senior Services; Behavioral Health Services; Children’s & Adolescents’ Health; Dental Care; Women’s Health
- Dental Services: Routine dental exams; Cleanings; Fluoride treatments; Sealants; X-rays; Fillings; Oral surgery and extractions; Root canal therapy; Crowns; Bridges; Partials and dentures; Pediatric dental care
- Pediatric Services: Newborn Exams, Well-Child Visits and Physicals, Immunizations, Dental Care, WIC Services
- Women's Health Services: Well-woman exams and wellness counseling; Pap tests and additional follow-up; Pregnancy testing; Family planning; Prenatal care; State-of-the-art digital mammograms; Sonograms; Minor gynecologic procedures; Infertility counseling; Nonstress test
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 40 hours per week)
- Operation Hours: Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm; Wed: 7:00am-12:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.