Family Health Center - Columbia Community Health Center
- 1001 W Worley St
- Columbia MO, 65203
- Contact Phone: (573) 214-2314
- Clinic Details: Family Health Center exists to provide access to primary medical, dental and mental health services for community members, with emphasis on the medically underserved, to improve the health of the community and to train future health care providers.
- Website: https://www.fhcmo.org/
- Services: Annual physical examinations and follow-up care; Family planning and prenatal care; Newborn and pediatric care; Acute illness care; Chronic disease management; Immunizations; Referrals for eye care; Mental health care and referrals; Oral Care
- Dental Services: Oral Health Education, Prophylaxis, Fluoride Treatments, Sealants, X-Rays, Dental Fillings, Root Canals, Treatment For Gum Disease, Oral Surgery, Crown and Bridge, Partials and Dentures, Urgent Services as needed
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 49 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Coventry, Great-West, United Healthcare, Medicare, Medicaid, Managed Care Medicaid (Missouri Care, United Healthcare, Home State Health Plan)
- Operation Hours: Medical - Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm, Thurs: 10:00am-7:00pm, Sat: 9:00am-1:00pm; Dental - Mon-Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.