MedZou Community Health Clinic - Columbia Free Clinic
- 105 E Ash Street, Ste 200
- Columbia MO, 65203
- Contact Phone: (573) 356-2499
- Clinic Details: MedZou Community Health Clinic is a faculty-sponsored medical clinic that provides free primary health care, education and prevention. Our mission is to provide high-quality, patient-centered care for uninsured residents of Central Missouri while educating heath care students about working with underserved populations. Together with our community partners across various health-related disciplines, we aim to improve access to primary health care and promote social justice by advocating on behalf of our patients regarding access to medical care and other basic needs.
- Website: http://medzou.missouri.edu/
- Services: Primary Care; Diabetes Care; Dermatology; Musculoskeletal; Neurology; Psychiatry; Medical Visits; Dietetics Consultations; Pharmacy Consultation on Prescription Medications; HIV/AIDS Testing and Influenza Vaccinations; Laboratory Testing
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Part-Time (open 8 hours per week)
- Operation Hours: Mon, Thurs: 5:00pm-9:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.