Cleveland Family Healthcare Center - Cleveland Community Health Center
- 1420 Fritz St
- Cleveland TN, 37323
- Contact Phone: (423) 478-1970
- Clinic Details: ORHC was established in 1978 with a vision of bringing quality healthcare to rural Southeast Tennessee. Since opening our doors, we have expanded our service footprint to include Meigs, Rhea, Bledsoe, Grundy, and Bradley counties. Each location offers a minimum of two providers as well as a caring support staff of nurses and office management to meet all of your medical needs. In order to better serve our community, extended hours are offered throughout the week to accommodate your busy schedule. For non-insured and low-income patients, we offer a sliding-scale payment plan (based on your income).
- Website: https://ocoeeregional.com/
- Services: Sick Visits; Geriatrics; Specialty Referrals; Health Education; Sports Physicals; Immunizations; Well Childs Physicals; Well Woman; Preventive Care; Chronic Condition Management; Mental and Behavioral Health; Diagnostics
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 53 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale; Medicare; TennCare; Commercial Insurance, etc.
- Operation Hours: Mon-Thurs: 8:00am-7:00pm, Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.