Clinic by the Bay - San Francisco Community Health Center
- 4877 Mission St.
- San Francisco CA, 94112
- Contact Phone: 4154050222
Clinic by the Bay is a volunteer-powered nonprofit organization that provides free healthcare to the working uninsured in the San Francisco & San Mateo counties - we are actively seeking and recruiting medical professionals who are looking to give back to our community! For more information, please check out our website: www.clinicbythebay.org!
· Must be 18 years of age or older.
· Must be uninsured (NO Medic-Cal, Medicare, Covered CA, ACE, Healthy SF, or Worker’s Compensation). Exception: Can have Medi-Cal Emergency Only or Medicare Part A or D.
· Must live or work in San Francisco County or San Mateo County or a minimum of 30 days. Those visiting the area with a permanent house elsewhere are not eligible.
· Must reside primarily in the US for at least 9 months out of the year.
- Website: www.clinicbythebay.org
- Remarks: N/A
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.