Coastal Community Health Services - Brunswick Community Health Center
- 106 Shoppers Way Ste. 1
- Brunswick GA, 31525
- Contact Phone: 912-275-8028
Coastal Community Health Services is a not-for-profit community health center commited to providing high quality, affordable family medical and dental services in Glynn County. We are dedicated to improving the health of our entire community. We accept most forms of insurance, including Medicaid, Medicare and private insurance. A sliding fee scale is available for low income and uninsured individuals and families. No one will ever be denied care because of an inability to pay.
- Website: http://coastalchs.org/
- Services: Acute Illness; Heart Disease; Adolescent Health; Hypertension ; Allergies; Immunizations (Adult, Child & Infant); Arthritis and Joint Problems; Menopause Care; Asthma; Minor Laceration Care; Case Management and Care Coordination; Nebulizer Treatments; Cholesterol/Lipid Management; Obesity; COPD; Physical Exams; Depression and Anxiety; Preventative Health; Dental; School/Sports Physicals; Diabetes; Smoking Cessation; Electrocardiograms (EKGs); Emphysema; Suture/Staple Removal; Family Planning; Well Child Exams; Gynecologic Exams; Well Woman Annual Exams; OBGYN
- Remarks: Coastal Community Health Services, Inc. (CCHS) was designated by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services as a Federally Qualified Health Center. They must serve an underserved area or population, offer a sliding fee scale, provide comprehensive services, have an ongoing quality assurance program, and have a governing board of directors.
- Payment Method: Coastal Community Health Services gladly accepts Medicaid, including Amerigroup, Wellcare and Peachcare, Medicare, Tricare and some private insurance. We will help you determine your eligibility for various programs offered by the State and/or the Affordable Care Act. If you do not qualify, we offer discount sliding fees based upon family size and income level.
Monday: 8 AM to 7 PM
Tuesday - Thursday: 8 AM to 5 PM
Friday: 8 AM to 2 PM
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
Closed for lunch every Monday - Thursday from 12 PM to 1 PM.
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.