Free clinics and community health centers in Glynn county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Glynn county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Glynn Medical and Dental Clinics:
Coastal Community Health Services
- Location: Brunswick, GA - 31525
- Contact Phone: 912-275-8028
Coastal Community Health Services is a not-for-profit community health center commited to providing high quality, affordable family medical and dental services in Glynn County. We are dedicated to improving the health of our entire community. We accept most forms of insurance, including Medicaid, Medicare and private insurance. A sliding fee scale is available for low income and uninsured individuals and families. No one will ever be denied care because of an inability to pay.
- Remarks: Coastal Community Health Services, Inc. (CCHS) was designated by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services as a Federally Qualified Health Center. They must serve an underserved area or population, offer a sliding fee scale, provide comprehensive services, have an ongoing quality assurance program, and have a governing board of directors. ?>
Coastal Medical Access Project (cmap)
- Location: Brunswick, GA - 31520
- Contact Phone: (912) 554-3559
- Details: Coastal Medical Access Project (CMAP) was established in 1999 by Henri C. Woodman, county commissioner and local philanthropist. With support from the local health department, Southeast Georgia Health System and R. Neal Boswell, M.D., CMAP builds healthier communities through programs that increase access to health care. In 2011, CMAP was integrated into the Health System to provide health care services, including dental and vision, to uninsured and underinsured adults in Camden, Glynn and McIntosh counties. Today, the commitment of providing quality health care for low income individuals without health insurance continues. CMAP provides health care to qualified uninsured residents, not covered by Medicare or Medicaid, of Coastal Georgia in Camden, Glynn and McIntosh counties. CMAP's MedBank Membership Program assists qualified residents in 13 southeast Georgia counties in accessing free prescription medications.