Collin County Adult Clinic - Plano Low Cost Clinic
- 2520 K Avenue, Suite 100
- Plano TX, 75074
- Contact Phone: (972) 423-4941
- Clinic Details: Collin County Adult Clinic (CCAC) in Plano focuses on providing primary care services to the underserved and indigent population in North Texas. The Clinic is recognized as a Federally Qualified Health Center Look Alike and provides a comprehensive array of services through a network of referral providers who can provide free or low cost care for our patients. Collin County Adult Clinic welcomes Medicare and Medicaid patients and is committed to serving them. CCAC has a clinical team that is accustomed to treating patients with chronic conditions including patients with Diabetes and Hypertension. Our Mission: To improve the health of our community by providing primary medical care to the indigent, uninsured and under-insured residents of Collin County and surrounding areas.
- Website: http://www.collincountyadultclinic.org/
- Services: Primary care; Management of hypertension/diabetes; Well women's/men's exams; Screening for STDs; Mammograms via a referral to Texas Health; Blood pressure checks; Blood work including cholesterol and diabetes screening; Management of high cholesterol
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Part-Time (open 36 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale; Medicaid; Medicare
- Operation Hours: Tues: 9:00am-2:00pm; Wed, Thurs: 8:00am-7:00pm; Fri: 8:00am-5:30pm; 2nd Sat: 9:00am-12:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.