Community Health Partnership of Illinois - Harvard Area Community Health Center - Harvard Community Health Center
- 62 North Ayer Street, Suite A & B
- Harvard IL, 60033
- Contact Phone: (815) 943-4339
- Clinic Details: Over the last four decades, Community Health Partnership of Illinois (CHP), a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC), has provided comprehensive, patient-centered primary health care for agricultural workers and families throughout Northern and Central Illinois. In 2008, CHP expanded services to address the health care needs of medically underserved rural communities in the greater Harvard and Mendota, Illinois service areas. From our beginnings in the 1970s as the Health Project of the Illinois Migrant Council, to our incorporation as an FQHC in 1991, CHP has grown into a robust network of medical and dental clinics and health screening sites that annually serve over 9,600 patients from all walks of life. CHP's health care philosophy builds upon the strengths and assets of the communities we serve. We treat each patient as a whole person, with compassion and quality care. We value the special way our patients are connected to their families and traditions, and seek to promote wellbeing through those bonds. We at CHP are deeply grateful to our patients for enriching our lives every day with their experience, generosity, and hopefulness.
- Website: http://www.chpofil.org/
- Services: Primary health care services; Well child care; Lab and basic diagnostic services; Screening for diabetes, hypertension, colon cancer, cervical cancer, and other health conditions; Chronic disease management; Women's health; Dental; Mental Health
- Dental Services: Dental Exams, X-Rays, Preventive Services (Cleanings, Sealants, Fluoride Treatment, Oral Health Education), Extractions, Fillings, Crowns, Limited Root Canals, Treatment for Dental Emergencies
- Women's Health Services: Breast Cancer Screening; Pap Smears, etc
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Part-Time (open 39 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, All Kids, Illinois Medicaid, Private Insurance
- Operation Hours: Medical Clinic - Monday: 9:00am-7:00pm; Tues, Thurs: 9:00am-5:00pm; Wed: 9:00pm-8:00pm; Fri: 9:00am-1:00pm; Dental Clinic - Mon, Wed: 10:00am-8:00pm, Tues: 9:00am-3:00pm (Every 3rd Tuesday of the month), Thurs: 9:00am-7:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.