Free clinics and community health centers in Mchenry county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Mchenry county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Mchenry Medical and Dental Clinics:
Community Health Partnership Of Illinois - Harvard Area Community Health Center
- Location: Harvard, IL - 60033
- Contact Phone: (815) 943-4339
- Details: Over the last four decades, Community Health Partnership of Illinois (CHP), a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC), has provided comprehensive, patient-centered primary health care for agricultural workers and families throughout Northern and Central Illinois. In 2008, CHP expanded services to address the health care needs of medically underserved rural communities in the greater Harvard and Mendota, Illinois service areas. From our beginnings in the 1970s as the Health Project of the Illinois Migrant Council, to our incorporation as an FQHC in 1991, CHP has grown into a robust network of medical and dental clinics and health screening sites that annually serve over 9,600 patients from all walks of life. CHP's health care philosophy builds upon the strengths and assets of the communities we serve. We treat each patient as a whole person, with compassion and quality care. We value the special way our patients are connected to their families and traditions, and seek to promote wellbeing through those bonds. We at CHP are deeply grateful to our patients for enriching our lives every day with their experience, generosity, and hopefulness.
Family Health Partnership Clinic
- Location: Crystal Lake, IL - 60014
- Contact Phone: (779) 220-9300
- Details: The Family Health Partnership Clinic will improve the health status of the community and reduce the negative impact of poor access to care by providing a broad spectrum of services to the underserved with compassion and respect. We recognize that as a community, we are responsible for each other.
Mchenry Community Health Center
- Location: Mchenry, IL - 60050
- Contact Phone: (815) 363-9900
- Details: Greater Elgin Family Care Center is known in the communities it serves for high quality, patient-centered care, delivered by a team of competent and committed staff. GEFCC will grow responsively and responsibly to fulfill unmet health needs, enhance community relationships and maintain financial viability.
Woodstock Community Health Center
- Location: Woodstock, IL - 60098
- Contact Phone: (877) 692-8686
- Details: We’re dedicated to making it easier for patients to get care that helps them feel their best – from preventive services like school physicals and flu shots, to ongoing treatment for chronic diseases.