COMMUNITY FAMILY CENTER - Texas City Low Cost Clinic
- 2000 Texas Ave
- Texas City TX, 77590-8470
- Contact Phone: 409-938-2401
- Clinic Details: The Galveston County Health District (GCHD) is a distinct, non-taxing governmental entity. GCHD is a public health district (not to be confused with a taxing hospital district), addressing the ten (10) essential public health functions outlined in state statute. As a district, the public health services under GCHD's umbrella are governed by a policy-making board, the Galveston County United Board of Health (UBOH). Representative board members are appointed by Galveston County and cities. It is important to note that UBOH members do not oversee Coastal Health & Wellness (the primary care services also under GCHD's umbrella) which have a separate governing board by federal funding requirements.
- Website: www.gchd.org
- Services: Breast Cancer Screening, Community Health Nursing, Immunization, Senior Health Services, STD/HIV Outreach, Tuberculosis Services, WIC (Women, Infants and Children)
- Remarks: Community Health, Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 46 hours per week)
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.