St. Vincent’s Student Clinic - Galveston Other Primary Care Provider
- 2817 Post Office Street
- Galveston TX, 77550
- Contact Phone: 409-763-8521
- Clinic Details: St. Vincent’s Student Clinic is a free clinic that has become the place in the community where someone, who lacks medical benefits and has no other means, can go and receive quality medical care from people who care. In partnership with the University of Texas Medical Branch (UTMB), St. Vincent’s House offers free primary care to those men, women and children who might otherwise go without medical care or treatment; the indigent, transient (homeless), under and/or uninsured members of our community."
- Website: http://www.stvsc.org/
- Services: Medical Services
- Remarks: Clinic Hours Tuesdays: 4:30 PM to 8:30 PM (walk-ins only accepted until 6:00 PM), Thursdays: 4:30 PM to 8:30 PM (walk-ins only accepted until 6:00 PM), Saturdays: 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM (walk-ins only accepted until 12:00 PM)
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.