CVHS - Fredericksburg - Fredericksburg Community Health Center
- 1965 Jefferson Davis Highway, Suite 100
- Fredericksburg VA, 22401
- Contact Phone: (540) 735-0560
- Clinic Details: Central Virginia Health Services is a non-profit community health center with Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) status. We started in 1970 as a community based and patient-directed organization focused on providing care to people with limited access to the health services they need. We are committed to and must uphold a high level of care, meeting administrative, clinical, and financial standards as part of responsibility as a FQHC. We offer comprehensive care: medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy, and at some sites, x-ray services. The majority of our governing board is made up of our patients – at least 51% of board members must be representative of the patients we serve.
- Website: https://cvhsinc.org/
- Services: Family Practice, Pediatrics, Dental Services, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Laboratory Services; Behavioral Health
- Dental Services: Preventative Care; Restorative Care; Periodontal Care; Crowns; Bridges; Limited Cosmetic Dentistry; Children's Dentistry; Basic Oral Surgery (Extractions, Wisdom Teeth); Endodontic Services (Root Canals)
- Pediatric Services: Well Child Care; Physical Exams; Sports Physicals; Sick Child Visits; Management and Education for Children who have Chronic Illnesses such as Asthma and Diabetes
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 42 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicaid, Medicare, Commercial Insurance, etc.
- Operation Hours: Medical - Mon, Wed, Thurs, Fri: 8:30am-5:00pm, Tues: 10:30am-7:00pm, 1st Wed:8:30am-12:00pm; Dental - Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs: 7:00am-12:00pm, 1:00pm-5:30pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.