COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTERS, INC. - Oklahoma City Low Cost Clinic
- 12716 NE 36th St
- Oklahoma City OK, 73140
- Contact Phone: 405-769-3301
- Clinic Details: The Mary Mahoney Memorial Health Center has been a viable force in northeastern Oklahoma County since 1973, when it opened its doors in the old Dunjee High School building, approximately 3 blocks north of the Center's present location. It is a private, nonprofit comprehensive primary health care facility sponsored by Community Health Centers, Inc.
- Website: www.chciokc.org
- Services: Our clinic offers primary health care by family practice physicians, mid-level practitioners and nurses to men, women and children from infants to older adults.
- Dental Services: Our dentists, dental hygienist and assistants provide emergency and primary preventive dental care.
- Remarks: Community Health, Health Care for the Homeless, Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 45 hours per week)
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.