Jean B. Purvis Community Health Center - Butler Free Clinic
- 103 Bonnie Drive
- Butler PA, 16002
- Contact Phone: (724) 841-0980
- Clinic Details: We are a Volunteers-in-Medicine (VIM) clinic offering primary medical care, basic dental care, behavioral health services and health & wellness education. The philosophy of CHC and of all VIM clinics promotes a “culture of caring”, emphasizing the use of medical and non-medical volunteers, recognizing that healing begins when patients are treated with dignity and respect. Our patients are individuals aged 19-64 that are uninsured. We serve our patients until our services are no longer needed or until we’re able to connect the patient to health insurance options and other needed community resources. There is never a charge for any of the services provided by CHC.
- Website: https://www.butlerhealthclinic.org/
- Services: History and Physical Exam; Referral to Specialists; Treatment of Acute/Chronic Illness; EKG Testing; Treatment of Minor Injuries; Prescription Assistance; Select Immunizations; Diabetic Education/Screening; Dental Services; Behavioral Health, etc.
- Dental Services: Dental Exams; Cleanings; Fillings; Extractions; Full Mouth, Panoramic X-Rays; Oral Cancer Screening
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Part-Time (open 38 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Free
- Operation Hours: Mon-Wed: 8:00am-4:00pm; Thurs: 11:00am-7:00pm; Fri: 8:00am-2:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.