Free clinics and community health centers in Butler county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Butler county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Butler Medical and Dental Clinics:
Adagio Health Butler
- Location: Butler, PA - 16001
- Contact Phone: (724) 282-2730
- Details: Adagio Health is the trusted partner in healthcare for thousands of women and their families in Western Pennsylvania. With nearly half a century of service, we care deeply about our patients and are proud to be a part of their communities.
Jean B. Purvis Community Health Center
- Location: Butler, PA - 16002
- Contact Phone: (724) 841-0980
- Details: We are a Volunteers-in-Medicine (VIM) clinic offering primary medical care, basic dental care, behavioral health services and health & wellness education. The philosophy of CHC and of all VIM clinics promotes a “culture of caring”, emphasizing the use of medical and non-medical volunteers, recognizing that healing begins when patients are treated with dignity and respect. Our patients are individuals aged 19-64 that are uninsured. We serve our patients until our services are no longer needed or until we’re able to connect the patient to health insurance options and other needed community resources. There is never a charge for any of the services provided by CHC.
Petroleum Valley Medical Center
- Location: Petrolia, PA - 16050
- Contact Phone: (724) 756-2940
- Details: Petroleum Valley Medical Center, located in Petrolia, PA, opened in June 2001 and offers our patients family medicine services.