Free clinics and community health centers in Butler county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Butler county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Butler Medical and Dental Clinics:
Adagio Health Butler (health Care Services)
- Location: Butler, PA - 16001
- Contact Phone: 724-282-2730
- Details: Adagio Health provides a full spectrum of high-quality women’s healthcare and education services to women, men and communities — regardless of age or insurance status — and delivers this care at locations and times convenient to the people it serves. Founded in 1971, Adagio Health operates medical offices and partners with more than 20 other health care services to provide health care at more than 70 sites in 23 counties of western Pennsylvania.
- Remarks: For those without insurance, fees for most medical services (excluding prenatal care) are based on income and family size. Most medical services are provided at no cost to those age 17 and under. ?>
Community Health Clinic Of Butler County
- Location: Butler, PA - 16002
- Contact Phone: 724-841-0980
- Details: The Community Health Clinic of Butler County cares for our neighbors through the patients we serve. Our Mission: To provide primary health & dental care to our uninsured and income-eligible neighbors in Butler County. Our Vision: That all qualified Butler County residents shall have access to primary health and dental care. All new applicants must complete the CHCBC's intake process to qualify for services before an appointment is scheduled to see a healthcare provider.
- Remarks: Hours of Operation: Monday 8am–4pm, Tuesday 8am–4pm, Wednesday 8am–4pm, Thursday 11am–7pm, Friday 8am–4pm; Medical Providers are available Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday ONLY; Dental and Administrative Services are available Monday & Friday ?>
Petroleum Valley Medical Center
- Location: Petrolia, PA - 16050
- Contact Phone: 724-756-2940
- Details: The Primary Health Network, a Federally Qualified Health Center, provides quality primary care services and access to specialty care commensurate with the needs of the people in the communities we serve. Services are offered regardless of age, race, creed, sex, national origin or ability to pay.
- Remarks: Year round ?>