Cordelia Martin Health Center - Toledo Community Health Center
- 430 Nebraska Ave
- Toledo OH, 43604
- Contact Phone: (419) 255-7883
- Clinic Details: The Cordelia Martin Community Health Center was founded in 1969 by a group of community residents, led by Mrs. Cordelia Martin. Their goal was to provide healthcare access to inner-city residents who did not have the means to pay for their healthcare, who held jobs for little pay, and who supported families as best as they could. At Neighborhood Health Association, we strongly believe that choosing to manage one’s healthcare is choosing to actively control one’s life. It is our hope that our services nurture the spirit that empowers people to take such control. All services are available to all NHA patients regardless of where they receive their care. No one is turned away from care, regardless of their ability to pay.
- Website: https://nhainc.org/
- Services: Adult primary care; Lab services; HIV testing/counseling; Immunizations (tetanus); Flu shots; Diabetes education classes and management; Free blood sugar and blood pressure checks; Family planning; Sports/Employment physicals; Mental Health; Podiatry
- Dental Services: Teeth cleaning; Fillings; Regular check ups; X-Ray and examinations; Adult teeth and gum care; Pediatric teeth and gum care; Tartar removal; Dental flossing tips
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 42 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicare, Medicaid, Commercial Insurance
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-4:30pm; Summer Hours (1st Monday in May through the last Friday in August) - Mon-Thurs: 8:00 am-5:30pm, Fri: 8:00am-11:30am
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.