Mildred Bayer Clinic for the Homeless - Toledo Low Cost Clinic
- 2101 Jefferson Ave
- Toledo OH, 43604-5117
- Contact Phone: 419-241-1554
- Clinic Details: It is the mission of the Neighborhood Health Association to put health within reach of all community members, regardless of the ability to pay, through equal access to quality medical care and educational and support services essential for well-being of body and mind.
- Website: http://www.nhainc.org/default.asp
- Services: Primary Care (Routine Check Ups/Wellness Exams, Chronic Disease Management, High Blood Pressure Treatment & Management, Diabetes Treatment & Management, Physicals for work, sports, and school, Immunizations (Tetanus and Flu), Diagnostic Lab Services, Diab
- Dental Services: Teeth cleaning, Fillings, Regular check ups, X-Ray and Examinations, Adult Teeth and Gum care, Tartar Removal, Dental Flossing Tips, Good Oral Health Care
- Remarks: Year round, Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 40 hours per week)
- Operation Hours: Mildred Bayer is open Monday through Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm. Summer Hours: The Mildred Bayer Summer Hours beginning the first Monday in May and is observed through the last Friday in August prior to the Labor Day Holiday observance. Monday through Thursd
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.