Jordan Valley Community Health Center - Benton Clinic - Springfield Community Health Center
- 618 N Benton Ave
- Springfield MO, 65806
- Contact Phone: (417) 851-1554
- Clinic Details: Jordan Valley Community Health Center is a Federally Qualified Health Center founded in 2003 to provide medical services to the Springfield community. Today, Jordan Valley Community Health Center has locations in six Southwest MO communities with nine clinics offering medical, dental, behavioral health and optometry services. Jordan Valley Community Health Center is recognized for its unique integrated model of healthcare with programming focused on bettering our patients and communities one individual at a time.
- Website: https://www.jordanvalley.org/
- Services: Integrated Care, Family Medicine, Geriatric Care, Primary & Preventive Care, Immunizations, Substance Use Treatment, Chronic Disease Management, Primary Care Services, Behavioral Health Services
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 45 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale; Medicaid; Medicare; Private Insurance; CashL Credit or Debit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover); Personal checks for the date of service
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.