Jordan Valley Community Health Center - Tampa Building - Springfield Community Health Center
- 440 E Tampa St
- Springfield MO, 65806
- Contact Phone: (417) 831-0150
- Clinic Details: Jordan Valley Community Health Center is a Federally Qualified Health Center founded in 2003 to provide medical services to the Springfield community. Today, Jordan Valley Community Health Center has locations in six Southwest MO communities with nine clinics offering medical, dental, behavioral health and optometry services. Jordan Valley Community Health Center is recognized for its unique integrated model of healthcare with programming focused on bettering our patients and communities one individual at a time.
- Website: https://www.jordanvalley.org/
- Services: Family Medicine, Pediatric Care, Geriatric Care, Primary & Preventive Care, Optometry, Immunizations, Chronic Disease Management, Women’s Health & Obstetrics , Medical Express Care, Dental Services, Behavioral Health Services, WIC
- Dental Services: Comprehensive Dental Exams & Cleanings, Periodontal/Gum Therapy, Extractions, Digital X-rays, Oral Cancer Screenings, Root Canal Therapy, Crowns, Dental Express Care
- Women's Health Services: Prenatal care and Obstetrics; Maternal Fetal Medicine (High Risk OB); Gynecology/Women’s Health; Ultrasound; Lab Services
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 76 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale; Medicaid; Medicare; Private Insurance; CashL Credit or Debit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover); Personal checks for the date of service
- Operation Hours: Medical, Dental and Vision - Mon-Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm; Medical Express Care - Mon-Fri: 7:00am-7:00pm, Sat, Sun: 8:00am-4:00pm; Dental Express Care - Mon-Fri: Starting at 7:00am until full capacity is reached, Sat: Starting at 8:00am until full capacity is reached
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.