DeKalb County Health Department - Smithville Low Cost Clinic
- 254 Tiger Drive
- Smithville TN, 37166
- Contact Phone: (615) 597-7599
- Clinic Details: The DeKalb County Health Department is a government agency that provides health care services including Public Health Clinics, Supplemental Nutrition, Counseling, & Health Services for Women, Infants & Children (WIC Program), Children's Special Services (CSS) provides insurance coverage to eligible children and youth (Birth to 21 years), with disabilities or chronic health conditions, not covered by insurance, and Dental Services (21 years or younger), well-child visits and immunizations, school health services, family planning and prenatal care, wellness programs, and education. The Department works to ensure the quality of health care through the licensure and regulation of health professionals and of health care facilities. The Department also plays a critical role in ensuring that personal health care services are available when and where people need them and are accessible despite economic and geographic barriers.
- Website: http://www.dekalbtennessee.com/
- Services: WIC; Children's Special Services; Dental Services (21 years or younger); Well-Child Visits and Immunizations; School Health Services; Family Planning; Prenatal Care; Wellness Programs; Education
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 42 hours per week)
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-4:30pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.