Earle Family Health Center - Crittenden County - Earle Community Health Center
- 216 Arkansas Street
- Earle AR, 72331
- Contact Phone: (870) 792-7676
- Clinic Details: East Arkansas Family Health Center, Inc. (EAFHC) is a non-profit, FTCA Deemed, organization serving the residents of Crittenden, Poinsett, Mississippi, and Phillips counties. Our mission is to provide accessible, affordable, comprehensive, and quality healthcare and support services to the communities we serve, with an emphasis toward the traditionally underserved.
- Website: http://www.eafhc.org/
- Services: Primary Care; Women's Health Care; Pediatric Care; Chronic Disease Management; Behavioral Health
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 45 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Medicaid, Medicare, Private Health Insurance, Sliding Fee Scale
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.