East Arkansas Family Health Center - Crittenden County - West Memphis Community Health Center
- 900 N. 7th Street
- West Memphis AR, 72301
- Contact Phone: (870) 735-3842
- Clinic Details: East Arkansas Family Health Center, Inc. (EAFHC) is a non-profit, FTCA Deemed, organization serving the residents of Crittenden, Poinsett, Mississippi, and Phillips counties. Our mission is to provide accessible, affordable, comprehensive, and quality healthcare and support services to the communities we serve, with an emphasis toward the traditionally underserved.
- Website: http://www.eafhc.org/
- Services: Primary Care; Women's Health Care; Pediatric Care; Chronic Disease Management; Behavioral Health; Dental Care
- Dental Services: Preventive exams, cleaning and fluoride treatment; Proper oral hygiene education; Dental X-rays; Fillings for cavities; Extractions; Sealants; Bonding; Crowns; Partial bridges and dentures; Emergency treatment; Teeth whitening
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 58 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Medicaid, Medicare, Private Health Insurance, Sliding Fee Scale
- Operation Hours: Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri: 7:00am-5:30pm; Wed: 7:00am-7:00pm; Sat: 9:00am-1:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional ClinicComment from FLORIA TAYLOR:
The first thing is it has moved to 7th street. Second is the service has drastically gone down since it moved to a building 4 to 5 times the size of the other one. I made an appointment, got there early, waited more than 2 hours only for them to take me into their 'triage' room and tell me I would not get to see a doctor because it is a first come first serve basis. My appointment was at 8:30 am (they don't open till 8am), I got there at 7:45am and was walking out of the building close to 11am having not seen a doctor. I was extremely sick, cough, fever of 104 before I left my house, chills and sore throat. I ended up having to wait till Monday to get worked in at another doctor's office AND got to see them within 30 minutes after I got there.
East Arkansas Family Health Center used to be a great place for low income people who needed to see a doctor. Now it is the worse place to go (wait tine)! The funny thing is that there were multiple people in white coats either walking around, sitting drinking coffee or talking to each other or other staff (girls up front) and yet more than 2 hours later I was sent home without seeing anyone. You would get better service at the ER!