East Academy Clinic - Del Rio Community Health Center
- 119 East Academy St.
- Del Rio TX, 78840
- Contact Phone: (830) 422-3305
- Clinic Details: At United Medical Centers we continually strive to provide the highest quality, affordable, and accessible healthcare services to residents of Eagle Pass, Del Rio, Brackettville and surrounding communities. With nine (9) locations, we proudly serve the Tri-County area of Kinney, Maverick and Val Verde counties. Our facilities offer comprehensive medical services that include family medicine, family planning, health education and nutrition counseling, internal medicine, pediatrics, podiatry, obstetrics and gynecology, laboratory, pharmacy, radiology, WIC, and dental.
- Website: https://umchealth.com/
- Services: Family Medicine; General Practice
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 45 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale; Cash; MasterCard; Visa; Discover; CHIP - Superior, Molina; Commercial / Marketplace - Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Care Improvement Plus, CIGNA HealthCare, GEHA (Government Employees Health Association), Group and Pension Administrators, Humana Care Plan, Humana Military, TML Intergovernmental Employee Benefits, Tricare & Tricare For Life, TriWest Healthcare Alliance, UnitedHealthcare; Local Medical Financial Assistance Programs - Breast & Cervical Cancer Services - MCHD, Kickapoo Traditional Tribe, Maverick County Hospital District, Ryan White Program, Texas Workforce Solutions Vocational Rehabilitation; Medicaid - Amerigroup, Superior HealthPlan, UnitedHealthcare Community Plan, FirstCare Health, Driscoll Health Plan, Molina Healthcare, Cigna-HealthSpring; Medicare - Blue Cross Blue Shield Medicare Advantage, Care Improvement Plus Medicare Advantage, HealthSmart, Humana - Medicare Advantage, Pyramid Life Medicare, United Healthcare Medicare Solutions
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.