San Felipe Health Center - Del Rio Community Health Center
- 1117 W. De La Rosa St.
- Del Rio TX, 78840
- Contact Phone: (830) 768-4800
- Clinic Details: We recognize that all individuals deserve and have the right to be treated with respect, dignity, sensitivity and compassion. Therefore, we are committed to the following values: Our patients/clients always come first since they are the reasons we exist. We work as a team to ensure high quality performance from all employees. We work and serve the community to the best of our ability. We earn the respect and trust of those we serve.
- Website: https://umchealth.com/
- Services: Obstetrics & Gynecology; Pediatrics; Dental Services
- Pediatric Services: Immunizations; Well-Child Visits; School Physicals; Complete Physical Exams, including vision and hearing screening; Laboratory Services; Health Education; Sport Physicals; Chronic Disease Management (e.g. asthma, diabetes, etc.)
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 45 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale; Cash; MasterCard; Visa; Discover; CHIP - Superior, Molina; Commercial / Marketplace - Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Care Improvement Plus, CIGNA HealthCare, GEHA (Government Employees Health Association), Group and Pension Administrators, Humana Care Plan, Humana Military, TML Intergovernmental Employee Benefits, Tricare & Tricare For Life, TriWest Healthcare Alliance, UnitedHealthcare; Local Medical Financial Assistance Programs - Breast & Cervical Cancer Services - MCHD, Kickapoo Traditional Tribe, Maverick County Hospital District, Ryan White Program, Texas Workforce Solutions Vocational Rehabilitation; Medicaid - Amerigroup, Superior HealthPlan, UnitedHealthcare Community Plan, FirstCare Health, Driscoll Health Plan, Molina Healthcare, Cigna-HealthSpring; Medicare - Blue Cross Blue Shield Medicare Advantage, Care Improvement Plus Medicare Advantage, HealthSmart, Humana - Medicare Advantage, Pyramid Life Medicare, United Healthcare Medicare Solutions
- Operation Hours: Medical - Mon-Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm; Dental - Mon-Fri: 8:00am-12:00pm, 1:00pm-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.