CAA Health, Behavioral Health, and Dental Center East Liverpool Campus Building #1 - East Liverpool Community Health Center
- 16480 St. Clair Ave
- East Liverpool OH, 43920
- Contact Phone: (330) 386-7777
- Clinic Details: Our Federally Qualified Health Center offers medical, dental, and behavioral health services at five locations throughout Columbiana County.
- Website: http://www.caaofcc.org/
- Services: Primary Care Services; Physicals; Health Check/Well Child Exams; Treatment for Chronic Illnesses; Sick Visits; Immunizations; GYN Care; Prenatal Care/Family Planning Services; STD Testing; Occupational Medicine; Health Education; Dental Services
- Dental Services: Dental Exams and X-rays; Cleanings and Fluoride Treatments; Extractions; Fillings; Dental Education; Oral Hygiene Instruction
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 45 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicaid, Medicare, Private Insurance
- Operation Hours: Mon, Tues: 8:00am-4:00pm; Wed: 7:00am-6:00pm; Thurs: 7:00am-4:00pm; Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.