CAA Health, Behavioral Health, and Dental Center East Liverpool Campus Building #2 - East Liverpool Community Health Center
- 16494 St. Clair Ave
- East Liverpool OH, 43920
- Contact Phone: (330) 386-7870
- Clinic Details: Our Federally Qualified Health Center offers medical, dental, and behavioral health services at five locations throughout Columbiana County.
- Website: http://www.caaofcc.org/
- Services: Individual, Group, Couples, and Family Counseling; Psychological Evaluations; Attention Deficit Hyper Activity Disorder & Learning Disability Testing; Psychiatric Evaluations and Medication Management; Medication Assisted Treatment Program
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 48 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicaid, Medicare, Private Insurance
- Operation Hours: Mon: 8:00am-5:00pm; Tues, Wed: 7:30am-5:30pm; Thurs: 7:00am-4:30pm; Fri: 7:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.