HealthWays/East Machias Clinic - East Machias Community Health Center
- 893 Main Street
- East Machias ME, 04630
- Contact Phone: (207) 255-0102
- Clinic Details: HealthWays/Regional Medical Center at Lubec, Inc. is a federally qualified health center, funded through the Health Resources and Services Administration by the Bureau of Primary Health Care, and has been providing health care services in Lubec, Maine since 1971. HealthWays/Regional Medical Center at Lubec provides a wide range of outpatient primary care services for over 4,000 patients in its Lubec and East Machias clinics. HealthWays/Regional Medical Center at Lubec serves the entire county for services in substance abuse, mental health and home health care services with offices in Lubec, East Machias and Calais. Core clinical services include family medical, dental, mental health counseling, laboratory, podiatry, school based health clinic, and patient education services. Current programs include: Primary Health and Dental Care, Behavioral Health Services, Substance Abuse Counseling, HIV Prevention and Outreach, Breast and Cervical Health Program, Cancer Support Groups and Fitness Center.
- Website: http://www.rmcl.org/
- Services: Primary Health Care, Behavioral Health Services, Substance Abuse Counseling, HIV Prevention and Outreach, Breast and Cervical Health Program, Cancer Support Groups
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 45 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Cash, Check, Credit Card, MaineCare, Medicare, Anthem, Aetna, etc
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.