ECC Century Adult Primary Care - Century Community Health Center
- 6021 Industrial Boulevard
- Century FL, 32535
- Contact Phone: (850) 724-4064
- Clinic Details: Our newest location provides primary health care for adults, ages 18 and up. The clinic is staffed by Family Nurse Practitioner Mamie "Paula" Kennedy, DNP, ARNP, FNP-C and support team. This office offers a wide range of primary care services for adults, including annual well visits, screenings, treatment of minor illnesses and injuries, and management of chronic diseases such as diabetes, high blood pressure and asthma. Patients may also access a network of support services that are offered at ECC's other twelve locations, such as pharmacy assistance and healthcare for the homeless. The site accepts Florida Medicaid, Humana and Molina managed care, Alabama Medicaid (call for more information), and many private health care insurances. A Sliding fee scale program is available for those individuals who do not have health insurance coverage. Payment plans are also available.
- Website: http://www.ecc-clinic.org/
- Services: Annual Well Visits; Screenings; Treatment of Minor Illnesses and Injuries; Management of Chronic Diseases such as Diabetes, High Blood Pressure and Asthma
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 42 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale; Medicaid; Medicare; Staywell; Humana Family; Integral/Molina; Clearhealth Alliance; BC/BS of Alabama; BC/BS of Florida; Cigna HealthSpring; Humana PPO; United Healthcare; Wellcare; Children's Medical Services; Coventry; Sunshine State Health; Humana HMO; Aetna; Tricare; AARP Supplement
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-4:30pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.