ECC Century Pediatrics and Children's Dental - Century Community Health Center
- 501 Church Street
- Century FL, 32535
- Contact Phone: (850) 724-4054
- Clinic Details: Escambia Community Clinics, Inc.(ECC) is a not for profit 501(c)(3) community health center established in January 1991 and opened for service in November 1992. In 2007, Escambia Community Clinics, Inc. was designated as a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) by the Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA). ECC provides services throughout Escambia and Santa Rosa Counties and surrounding areas designated by HRSA as medically underserved populations and health professional shortage areas. With a twenty five year history of providing outpatient primary care services to the medically needy, uninsured, underinsured, and working poor citizens of our community, ECC has grown to be the primary medical home for thousands of area residents.
- Website: http://www.ecc-clinic.org/
- Services: Pediatrics; Dental Care For Children and Young Adults ages 0-20
- Dental Services: Dental Exams, Dental Hygiene (Cleanings), X-Rays, Fluoride Varnish, Sealants, Restorations (Fillings), Extractions, Oral Health Education, Nitrous Oxide Sedation
- Pediatric Services: Treatment of Minor Illnesses, Immunizations, Well Child Appointments, School and Daycare Physicials, Ongoing Care for Chronic Illnesses such as Allergies, Asthma, and ADHD
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 42 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale; Medicaid; Medicare; Staywell; Humana Family; Integral/Molina; Clearhealth Alliance; BC/BS of Alabama; BC/BS of Florida; Cigna HealthSpring; Humana PPO; United Healthcare; Wellcare; Children's Medical Services; Coventry; Sunshine State Health; Humana HMO; Aetna; Tricare; AARP Supplement; DentaQuest (DENTAL); MCNA (DENTAL); Argus (DENTAL); Liberty (DENTAL); United Healthcare (DENTAL); Delta (DENTAL)
- Operation Hours: Pediatrics Hours - Mon, Tues, Wed: 8:00am-5:30pm, Thurs: 8:00am-5:00pm, Fri: 8:00am-12:30pm; Pediatric Dental Hours - Mon, Tues: 8:00am-4:30pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.