ESPERANZA HEALTH CENTER - Philadelphia Low Cost Clinic
- 2940 N 5th St
- Philadelphia PA, 19133-2801
- Contact Phone: 215-221-6633
- Clinic Details: Founded in 1989, Esperanza Health Center provides holistic, bilingual and bicultural health care services in the name of Jesus Christ to the Latino and underserved communities of Philadelphia. Esperanza-s medical providers are highly-qualified and board-certified, and everyone on the clinical staff speaks both Spanish and English. We have been recognized on multiple occasions by local managed care plans for excellence in care.
- Website: www.esperanzahealth.com
- Services: Family Practice Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Women's Health Services, Adult and Pediatric Preventive Services, HIV Testing, Counseling and Medical Treatment Services, Prenatal Care
- Dental Services: General Exams and Cleanings, Emergency Diagnosis and Treatment, Sealants, X-rays, Fluoride Treatments, Restorations, Extractions, Dentures, Oral Healthcare Education
- Remarks: Community Health, Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 40 hours per week)
- Operation Hours: Monday-Friday, Lunes-Viernes, 9:00am - 5:00pm, Closed Saturdays
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.