Falls Community Health - Sioux Falls Community Health Center
- 521 N Main Ave
- Sioux Falls SD, 57104
- Contact Phone: (605) 367-8793
- Clinic Details: Falls Community Health Mission: To improve the quality of life for the residents of Sioux Falls by preventing or controlling disease, mitigating adverse health conditions and threats, and by providing an open door to primary health services
- Website: https://www.siouxfalls.org/
- Services: Primary Care; Care for Acute and Chronic Illnesses; Well-Child Care; Immunizations; Lab and X-ray Services; HIV / AIDS Early Intervention Services and Case Management; Behavioral Health; Family Planning; Dental Care
- Dental Services: Routine dental care; Emergency dental care; Cleanings; Extractions; Fillings
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 48 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicaid, Medicare, Commercial Insurance, etc.
- Operation Hours: Medical - Mon-Tues: 7:30am-6:00pm, Wed-Thurs: 7:30am-5:00pm, Fri: 7:30am-3:00pm; Dental - Mon-Thurs: 8:00am-5:00pm; Fri: 8:00am-1:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.