South Dakota Urban Indian Health - Sioux Falls - Sioux Falls Community Health Center
- 1200 N West Avenue
- Sioux Falls SD, 57104
- Contact Phone: (605) 339-0420
- Clinic Details: South Dakota Urban Indian Health’s mission is to provide total quality medical care for Native American people and the economically disadvantaged residing in Urban areas of South Dakota. Care provided is not limited to just the medical needs but to provide holistic quality care for the entire family. Physical and mental healthcare are essential for a healthy society.
- Website: https://sduih.org/
- Services: Family Practice; Women's Health; HIV & STD Testing & Prevention; School, Sport & Work Physicals; Family Planning; Counseling Services; Pediatric Services
- Pediatric Services: General Pediatric Care of Childhood Illnesses; Vaccinations; Well Child Check Ups; Pediatric Acute Care Visits
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 45 hours per week)
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.